Search This Blog

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Desk Pains






No rest no stressing me I sit at my desk endlessly
Writing till my left hand bleeds but no reflex tendency
Then and now I plow and foul I howl and scowl then smoke a white owl
every now the then I have friends who pretend at the end they can bend
With two hands they wont lend send a chill down your spine
When I’m in the lime it’s a fine wine cuz it grows with time
I write till my left hand bleeds at my desk I never rest
I’m like a slob with a vest on my chest but I’m the best
In the worst way I’m constantly thirsty
I wish there were tits containing beer that could nurse me
Vanilla or Hershey but no controversy
A titties a titty so there is no worry
Sometimes I get blurry
Get down and get dirty
I think that its early but its clearly 1230
Can be so self serving its raw and unnerving
So cruel and deserving for the gruel they be serving
Is that Michael Irvin in cars see him swerving
Its magic like Irvin its tragic like working
He found a cure for aids I need a cure for jerking the monster is lurking
Just sneaking and stirring incurring the wrath
I need a bath and half plus a joke and laugh

No comments:

Post a Comment